ALL HERE, ALL CONNECTED
ALL POWERFUL REASONS TO CHOOSE ALLURE
1. DISTINCTIVE DEVELOPMENT 28 one + MPR, two and three bedroom residences and rooftop entertainment terraces.
2. SHOPPING 3 minutes to biggest shopping centre in South East Queensland – Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre, featuring Myer, David Jones and over 450 specialty shops.
3. ACCESS 15 minutes from the Brisbane CBD and 40 minutes to the iconic Gold Coast. Easy walking distance to major Garden City bus routes.
4. HOSPITALS Within a 10 to 15 minute radius of Queen Elizabeth II Jubilee, Sunnybank Private Hospital and Greenslopes Private Hospital.
5. STRONG RENTAL RETURNS Labelled the ‘mini CBD’, the Mount Gravatt area has rising rents with over 2,900 new residents each year, making the suburb in high demand. Local Apartment Rents rose 6.6% in the past 12 months.
6. EMPLOYMENT 59,000 workers and 15,600 businesses in the Mount Gravatt area.
7. SPORTS Minutes to Suncorp Stadium and The Gabba Cricket Ground. Mount Gravatt is home to the HibiscusSporting Complex and the PCYC.
8. CAPITAL GROWTH Local sales volumes are increasing, Capital Gain for the last 12 months is 4.97%.
9. EDUCATION Within 10 minutes from Allure, 17,000 students attend Griffith University, while the area is served by no less than 20 Primary and Secondary schools.
10. AIRPORT 20 minutes from the Brisbane International and Domestic airports and less than 60 minutes from the Gold Coast International.
WHY BRISBANE IS MORE ALLURING THAN SYDNEY AND MELBOURNE
As well as having lower median prices than Sydney and Melbourne – $475,000 as opposed to Sydney ($785,000) and Melbourne ($527,000) – Brisbane is a far more viable proposition
“Sydney and Melbourne house prices will fall as interest rates start to rise. Queensland would largely be insulated from the dip in house prices in southern states. Brisbane may be the only non inner city where apartment prices will be stronger than they are today.”
“Brisbane has the highest investment yields of the major metropolitan markets for both houses and apartments. Sydney’s valuations are now 80 per cent above Brisbane. The last time that happened in 2002-2003, Brisbane’s prices took off.” Tim Lawless, Head of Research, Corelogic RP Data
“Brisbane offers some excellent opportunities for owner-occupiers and investors. This is in stark contrast to other markets, such as Sydney and Melbourne, where rapid price growth is a cause for concern.” Antonia Mercorella, REIQ Chief Executive